Your privacy is important to Junction City. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Junction City collects, and the ways in which Junction City uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Junction City may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information provided for the purpose of registering with the website
• Information regarding transactions carried out over this website
• Information provided for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
Junction City may use your personal information to:
• Personalize the website for you
• Enable your access to and use of the website services
• Send you products that you purchase
• Supply you services that you purchase
• Send you statements and invoices
• Collect payments from you
• Send you marketing communications materials
Where Junction City discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Junction City may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Junction City will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Junction City will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Junction City is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.